Friday, October 2, 2009

This Weekend

I must say after almost 6 straight days of being inside setting up plastic boulder problems, I am very psyched to be heading outside this weekend.  Tomorrow we're heading up to RMNP.  I don't really have any projects right now, but there are a few things that I'm psyched to mess around on.  Alex put in some good effort on Nuthin' But Sunshine a few weekends ago and managed to complete all the moves.  The season is closing in fast and it's hard to tell at this point if an ascent will be made.  Regardless, Alex is psyched to try it this weekend no matter the outcome.  As always, I'll be there with the HD.


On Saturday, Alex and I will be attending the Horsetooth Hang at the Horsetooth Reservoir outside of Fort Collins, CO.  This is a classic old area that I've never been to and I'm psyched to check it out.  Especially to try Meathook.  Maybe I'll have some luck on another Holloway problem.  Who knows?  There are a few other classics that I'm psyched on and I'll be reporting back here with a full update after the event.

No comments: