Friday, June 4, 2010

Vail World Cup Qualifiers

So qualifiers are over and despite feeling stronger than ever, I barely made it to the Semifinal round.  18th Place!  A bit disappointed, but tomorrow is a new day.  My step-dad Joe took a bunch of photos of me throughout the round and I thought I would share some of them:
Waiting behind the wall...

Problem 1

Grabbing the finish jug of Problem 1

Campusing around on the perfectly my style Problem 2

Biggest punt of the day for me...not sticking the finish jug on Problem 2

Feeling very pumped after falling off the last move of Problem 2 many, many times

Getting crazy on Problem 3

Pogo (Moon kick) on Problem 4...very nice.



And we won't talk about Problem 5...

Tomorrow should be a GREAT time.  Semifinals.  Maybe a shot at Finals?  Plus it's my birthday and all the friends are in town...Let's get crunk!